Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Thursday Ten (Oops) - Late Links

These links promise to only be two days late.

1. Felicia Day tweeted about this picture saying it made her laugh. Made me laugh too.

2. Basic Instructions continues to amuse me. Fortunately, nothing like this has ever happened to me.

3. XKCD takes on Advertising and appeals to the math geek in me.

4. And here's more math geekiness from XKCD about fairy tales. I wonder if my friend Kyle would think Inductive White is fat. 

5. Passive Aggressive Notes decides to take on the Jersey Shore.

6. Warming Glow gives us Anthony Bourdain FTW. I don't really care about Guy Fieri and pretty much avoid him but he does look like a douche. 

7. Give credit to the Angels for a creative rookie prank.

8. This link will go away soon but Zach Galifianakis' monologue on SNL was awesome.



9. The folks at Infinityballproductions.com did a Wile E. Coyote version of 127 hours. As usual, graphic violence in cartoon form is much easier to watch.


10. Ken Jennings is really funny. This AMA on Reddit contains some gems and it linked to this Jeopardy moment.


Have fun watching basketball this weekend or avoiding watching basketball (heathen), whatever the case may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment