These links promise not to demand pork for their nomination, just all the bacon, um, er...
1. It was always a big deal when we were naming a new system at work. XKCD shows how big a deal it is.
2. I'm sure nearly every parent in the world could have a blog like this but Kelly does it and I get a lot of enjoyment out of it. Especially Henry.
3. When you come down to it most people could use a gardening angel.
4. While Beth never could have written this love letter to DQ because it's too vulgar I'm sure she'd agree with the sentiment.
5. This guy's probably a better singer.
6. Warming Glow is one of my favorite blogs. "The Killing" had a good first week or two then kept me around for 13 weeks. Here the twain meet.
7. Why not? It's worth a try.
8. Something about news anchors cracking up cracks me up.
9. First a video, from the great "Parks and Recreation"...
10. ...then the fake ice cream that it inspired.
I would probably buy it if it was bourbon.