Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Tuesday Ten for 6/7 - Kidnapped Links

These links promise to know the meaning of satire:

1. I don't know how funny this is, but it's really clever. It's the Secret Life of Food and Drink. It's not very realistic though since the landscaper appears to be white.

2. XKCD describes what I spend most of my time reading. No, this doesn't bother me at all.

3. From Lamebook, I would never have the guts to do something like this.

4. Steve Martin's song ideas all sound like big hits to me but what do I know. Most of my songs are Misplaced.

5. I'm fairly certain this WhiteWhine happens to Jesse Pinkman all the time. Gotta bounce, yo!

6. This doesn't stop being funny. It's people mistaking articles from the Onion as being true and posting the links on Facebook.

7. Our baseball link of the day, it's Madam Done in cartoon form. (You'll only get this if you follow the White Sox and know who Ron Kittle is.)

8. It's video time. This is from a number of years ago but it's new to me. The offscreen announcer is priceless.


9. Here's a short one for you, it's Clark Kent's close call.


10. The more you know about the Star Wars movies, the more you'll enjoy this clip.


Finally, it all makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment