These links promise not to juice to boost their home run totals.
1. Adrian Gonzalez of the Boston Red Sox had no success against New York Yankee C.C. Sabathia so he asked his manager if he could "swing like Ichiro", meaning Seattle Mariner Ichiro Suzuki. His manager said yes. He did, as evidenced here, which ended in a home run for Gonzalez.
2. Basic Instructions tells you how to assert your intellectual superiority. Sometimes I swear I went to broadcasting school.
3. XKCD draws me anytime I'm near the Google machine.
4. Inspired by your American Idol, here are some cartoon images matched up with real people.
5. There was a Twitter outbreak of defining book titles that would be more boring than their real counterparts. Funny Or Die collected 16 of the best ones. For all we know, Malcolm Jamal Warner has led a really interesting life.
6. Video time already?! Here's some quick Bible History. The planned annihilation of Arkansas continues. (NSFW)
7. Yes, this really happened. I have no comment.
8. This is really clever. Yes, just like Dippin' Dots admits, we live in the future.
9. Jeff Conaway passed away last week. Most of the end of his life was spent as an addict but he should be acknowledged for being a cast member during the golden years of Taxi (golden years being before Simka). Here he works a scene where Reverend Jim takes his driver's license test. Just think, Marilu Henner remembers everything about this day.
10. These are the things we do for a ball at a baseball game. This wasn't a foul ball like the announcer says. This is a ball tossed into the stands by a player or a coach.
It's really hard to screw up privately these days.