These links promise not to throw the ball away multiple times in a game so as to allow 7 unearned runs.
1. If you know me you'll know why I find these charts really freakin' funny. When I was a kid I made a joke at some family function and my Auntie Mina didn't laugh and said, "You have your father's dry sense of humor." She wouldn't find these charts funny.
2. If you're feeling sad and need some commiseration make a short visit to Emo Juan Uribe. Chubby Juan knows your pain. You'd think there'd be a site for Jazz Hands Juan Uribe.
3. Speaking of White Sox heroes from 2005, A's Outfielder Coco Crisp's foiled steal of home last week inspired this Carl Skanberg Comic.
4. One of the great things about the internet is the work people do that would've never been possible years ago (and that frankly, we all could've lived without, but that's beside the point.) Anyway, here's a collection of the 20 Ugliest Baseball Caps that are officially licensed by Major League Baseball. Even better, it's not one of those time-consuming slide shows.
5. This is one of the best articles I read about the late Harmon Killebrew. It summarizes most of the nice stuff people said about him with a personal story.
6. Our first of many YouTube links today. In this one, the MLB Fan Cave folks came up with the idea to have Red Sox stalwart David Ortiz interact with Yankee fans. I have to say he does a pretty good job of looking forlorn. He also may be related to the old guy from Eddie's I mentioned on FB last week.
7. Comedian Demetri Martin takes a short nap.
8. The TV show "Shit My Dad Says" (I'm sorry, "S*** My Dad Says") was canceled this week. In the spirit of the Twitter feed, Justin posts the conversation he had with his dad about it.
9. Now on to the animal section of our posts. First, this was really not a good idea.
10. Finally, I saw this as did Mark and he recommended I post it in honor of the recent addition to the Burt family. Currently, Kay would not participate in this conversation but let's see what happens after a year of being spoiled during all visits to 1400.
Yes, sometimes I speak in code, er, well, most of the time, but I'm willing to explain any references so feel free to ask. If it's private stuff I may not say anything or I might tell you offline.
Anyway, if you're looking for me I'll be in the back yard working on throwing a wet baseball.