1. Basic Instructions tackles putting someone in your comic strip. Luckily I have no such restrictions when mentioning people in this blog.
2. Lamebook points out it's not smart to mess with Grandma.
3. Also from Lamebook, these polls can be really fun.
4. Patton Oswalt does a little jazz improv at the Fitzgerald Theatre in St. Paul.
5. Things got a little ugly after Milwaukee Brewers closer John Axford blew a save on opening day against the Cincinnati Reds. I especially liked the job qualification related to meat.
6. You can take Pete Rose out of Vegas but you can't take Vegas out of Pete Rose.
7. Here's a list of websites with bad names (h/t to HireJimEssian.com). The funny thing is, I've spent a good deal of time on one of these and didn't even think about the fact that it was poorly named.
8. In honor of the end of College Basketball season, here's Gus Johnson calling great moments in history (h/t to HJE again). I enjoyed the trojan horse.
9. I'll have a hard time with this. Tim Shriver is working to get people to stop using the word retard. Stephen Colbert's summation of this is classic.
10. More Stephen Colbert with bonus Rebecca Black; I make no promises about this being the last Rebecca Black related link but here's Colbert on Jimmy Fallon's show having some fun with our favorite song. By the way, the original is up to 86 million hits.
Gosh that song is re...um...gay.