Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Tuesday Ten for 5/22 - Immortal Links

These links promise only to protest at the agreed upon time and place.

1. I believe the conclusion drawn here is entirely correct.

2. These are all good but the last one is mean and good at the same time.

3. The Nguyen girls nail it!

4. 11 Points hasn't been here in a while. It took a sexually suggestive list to do it. I think that says a lot about me.

5. I hope every restaurant starts advertising their goods this way.

6. Someone needs to make this movie.

7. I hate to do this to you because now the song will be stuck in your head. Just hurry up and play a different song after seeing this.

8. The search is over! Let's move on to Jessica Rabbit!

9. Grant Brisbee writes some great stuff at SBNation including this. Even if you don't watch the videos read the text.

10. The article isn't linked to as much as the video on this page is. I need to host a talk show.

That's all for this week. Until next time when I'll be avoiding being the second generation of immortals.

Had to make an emergency addendum to the original list!

Bonus link: Blane and Duckie battle it out! (h/t to Caprice Crane for capturing it in all its glory.)

As always, click to embiggen.

No comments:

Post a Comment