Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Tuesday Ten for 5/8 - Practice Links

These links promise not to buy a bad smelling candle.

1. Feel the love.

2. Some people have crazy imaginations.

3. Next scent: Musty Closet!

4. Probably should've saved this one for Wednesday.  

5. I bet you could if you were Alanis Morrisette. *

The lord works in mysterious ways.

I firmly believe that the crucifixion is not something you can do to yourself simply because you do not have enough hands.

*I always imagine her singing the line, "I'm drunk but I'm stupid."  

6. GIF time: It's funnier because Bosh looks a bit like a lizard.

7. I prefer to think Reynolds did this because Showalter's a jerk.

8. Once again, "Barney's movie had heart, but Football In The Groin had a football in the groin."

9. Video Time: I would totally prefer this to take your child to work day. 


10. Yesterday was the 10 year anniversary of one of the best press conferences of all time.


Bonus, the remix! So much fun!


Until next time when I'll be avoiding going to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment