Tuesday, June 5, 2012

No Tuesday Ten - Cubs, Sox, Bulls and Other Random Thoughts for June 5th

After 2 weeks, I still don't have 10 links for a Tuesday Ten so you're stuck with my random thoughts.

  • For years I've heard, "When Alphonso Soriano goes on a hot streak, he can really put a team on his back." Recently, Soriano had 4 homers in 8 games. The Cubs record in those games - 0 wins and 8 losses. For this season, that just means they're a taller midget.
  • Unless she's a Bluth, I'm not calling her "Maybe."
  • The Derrick Rose and Luol Deng injuries mean the Bulls won't do much next season. It'll take Rose a year to get back to normal. They should focus on the 2013-2014 season. Rose should be back to his old self by then.
  • Do people know that if they're really old school they wouldn't use the term "old school?"
  • I think Brian LaHair's a really streaky hitter who's lucky that he started the season on a hot streak.
  • I'm not sure who it was but someone I follow Tweeted, "Siri, give me a ridiculously easy joke format."
  • I always thought Konerko's nickname was spelled "Paulie" but lately I've seen it spelled as "Pauley." Do you think this is right or done by people secretly in love with Jane?
  • No matter how hard I try, I just can't set fire to the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment