1. There are a lot of doubles this week. The first pair is from Lamebook. This makes me want to double check the phone numbers for carry out restaurants I call.
2. I've really had to suppress the urge to call all women I meet "Shawty."
3. Students keep writing crazy stuff. In this case we have someone assuming a new identity.
4. There's nothing quite like the western shores of New England.
6. Then there's the discussion about snow.
Every time it snows in a big city
everyone is having the exact same conversation.
7. Breaking off from our pair theme, Basic Instructions helps us be better role models.
8. It's the 20 year anniversary of Police Squad. Here's a quote from one episode (h/t to Mental Floss.)
Frank Drebin apologizes for harassing a recently widowed woman in her moment of grief:
“We’re sorry to bother you at such a time like this, Mrs. Twice. We would have come earlier, but your husband wasn’t dead then.”
That's all for this week. Until next time I'll be working to avoid bragging about my ability to drive in the snow.