Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Tuesday Ten for 1/10 - Hungry Links

These links promise not to play a boring national championship game.

1. This could've used Triumph the Comic Insult Dog.

2. Maybe this parent always wanted a kid with no head.

3. Ow! (from Shit My Students Write)

Nom nom nom

Tournament Sports of the Middle Ages were exciting, but dangerous, such as bear baiting and cock biting.

4. An awesome selling job for this car.   

5. I think I just saw this ended up being national news.  I bet they were just trying to be observant.

6. These are all good but 38 in particular killed me.

7. Another Lamebook - don't mess with royalty. Sorry about the blurriness. Or am I?

8. Here's a series of 5-second films and no, this reminds me of no one I know.


9. You've seen some of these on "The Soup" and Warming Glow but here are the best local news clips of 2011.


10. And finally, here's a home video with DVD commentary added by the boys in it years later.

Talk to you soon. In the meantime I'll be mastering the art of drinking from a gatorade bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment