1. Questionable Skills shows us a much more informative Facebook.
2. Basic Instructions helps us face our fears.
3. I have a feeling this person changed his name just so he could get arrested. I'm fairly certain Beth wouldn't like him because she hates scat singing.
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested
MADISON, Wis. (AP) – Authorities in southern Wisconsin are facing a tongue twister thanks to the arrest of Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop.
The unusually named 30-year-old man was in jail Sunday in Madison. Police say he violated his bail conditions from a previous run-in with the law.
Court records show that his name used to be Jeffrey Drew Wilschke. He legally changed it in October.
The Capital Times reports that Zopittybop-Bop-Bop was arrested last week after residents complained of excessive drinking and drug use near Reynolds Park in Madison. Authorities say he was arrested in another local park last April after police found a loaded handgun in his backpack.
He's tentatively charged with carrying a concealed knife, and possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana.
Jail records don't list his bail amount or an attorney.Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
4. You never know when you'll run into these:
War Horse section...
illustrated review, and yet doesn't once mention SJP.
8. Video time, Stewart skewers CNN:
9. Now for some oldies, here's how to be a bad straight man courtesy of The Kids in The Hall.
10. And in honor of 30 Rock's return last week, here's Jack Donaghy, therapist.
See you next week as we prepare to take our giant cruise ship and say hello to some landlocked friends.