Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Tuesday Ten for 2/14 - Valentine Links

These links promise not to be weird during an awards show.

1. This was somewhat boring until mom got involved and then oh my gosh! That's a rarely spoken statement.

2. I always wondered what happened to him.

Jokes and their Relation to the Unconscious

Sigmund Freud had two white tigers. One of them attacked him.

3. I love when newspapers print what they really think. 


 Click to embiggen.

5. This might change your life. 

6. I knew these were dangerous killing fields.  

7. I very much like this description.

 

8. Yeah, this might be a mistake.




9. Here's a nice topical comic from XKCD.

 
10. Prop 8 was overturned in California last week. This enabled Funny or Die to post this.

That's all for this week. I can't believe there are no videos, either. I'll be spending the week trying to remove my hand from my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment