The Tuesday Ten promise that they've actually seen a chicken.
1. I never realized Sarah Bernhardt was such a versatile author.
2. I hate it when my ants get greedy.
3. I bet a bunch of people wish they could've yelled at Ang Lee. I would like to for starting the "everyone in movies can fly" movement with Crouching Tiger River Liquor (you may know this movie by a different title.)
4. They do.
5. I'm a big fan of made up categories with long titles.
6. In case it wasn't clear.
7. This is ridiculous but I've looked at it at least 3 times today and it still makes me laugh. I bet Alanis Morissette doesn't find it the least bit funny.
8. It would be cool if fast food restaurants and movie theaters started selling "diabetes-sized" drinks.
9. Video time: This features my old friend Vanessa Bayer. I like this because I'm ten years old.
10. I may have linked to this before but, if I did, this is a way better clip than the earlier one - yes, it's the Arrested Development chicken dances.
I got a request on Facebook so I'll try to accommodate that on Friday. Meanwhile, I'm glad I have no use for the "Me Time" mattress.