Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Tuesday Ten for 12/6 - Chicken Links

The Tuesday Ten promise that they've actually seen a chicken.

1. I never realized Sarah Bernhardt was such a versatile author.

2. I hate it when my ants get greedy.

3. I bet a bunch of people wish they could've yelled at Ang Lee. I would like to for starting the "everyone in movies can fly" movement with Crouching Tiger River Liquor (you may know this movie by a different title.)

4. They do.

5. I'm a big fan of made up categories with long titles.

6. In case it wasn't clear.

7. This is ridiculous but I've looked at it at least 3 times today and it still makes me laugh. I bet Alanis Morissette doesn't find it the least bit funny.

8. It would be cool if fast food restaurants and movie theaters started selling "diabetes-sized" drinks.

9. Video time: This features my old friend Vanessa Bayer. I like this because I'm ten years old.




10. I may have linked to this before but, if I did, this is a way better clip than the earlier one - yes, it's the Arrested Development chicken dances.



I got a request on Facebook so I'll try to accommodate that on Friday. Meanwhile, I'm glad I have no use for the "Me Time" mattress.

No comments:

Post a Comment