Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Tuesday Ten for 10/4 - Hello Goodbye Links

These links promise not to live or hang out in any controversially named towns.

1. I really thought they had trains here.

2. I would do this on purpose.

3. Can't imagine the foreign kid was German, was he?

4. I can attest that it's awfully appealing.

5. I really wish I had thought of this.

6. If you're a regular crossword puzzle solver this totally makes sense.

7. Fortunately I'm a better employee than these folks but that makes it better.

8. The baseball playoffs have started so here's a handy guide.

9. Video time: Ozzie's gone so there's no more "He's a Great Book!"


He's a Great Book! with Ozzie Guillen -- Ozzie Says Goodbye from Dan Bulla on Vimeo.

10. And, presented without comment because there's not much you can say without getting yourself in trouble. Also, watch for the camera screwup late in the video.


Have a nice week and try not to sculpt a bust of Lionel Ritchie's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment