Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Tuesday Ten for 8/9 - Animal Posts

These links promise not to lower your bond rating.

1. Basic Instructions shows us how to face the consequences. The fact that animals don't understand consequences gives them an edge over humans. It makes them live in the moment.

2. Questionable Skills points out this recession is hitting everyone. Maybe now she'll get stuffed into someone's piggy bank.

3. Kelly is superior. The best way to show you're superior to your pet is to open the refrigerator door. They get so jealous.

4. Here are some modified signs. My favorite is the fourth stop sign. I've been using that to amuse myself while driving. In my mind, the only animal that can read is the owl. How did the owl become the intellectual bird? Is it the only one that doesn't fly into clear glass? I know it's the one that can tell me how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.

5. Here are more signs. I may have posted these on Facebook a while back but I came across them again so they're just like new. If I was a cow I'd say they're just like moo. (Okay, that was a stretch.)

6. Here's a video where Brendan Ryan of the Seattle Mariners gets to run the bases like a runaway dog. Or at least a little leaguer.



7. These next 4 links are animal related so I can stop forcing references now. UHpinions has a link to a nice horse head mask and I was surprised I wasn't the author of the second comment.

8. Lamebook points out some minor issues. The first comment is the one that got me.

9. Funny or Die had this poor little guy. He jumps like I do.



10. I'd much rather make fun of cats.


That's all folks. Be nice to your money management friends this week. They're probably spending the week getting soused.

No comments:

Post a Comment