1. Those older than 30 should consider ourselves lucky that Facebook wasn't a thing when we were in high school or college. Something like this could've happened to many of us.
2. Of course not all new technology is bad.
3. It would be way cool to have your life saved by pizza. Way better than having it saved by sugar bear.
4. Dear Photograph is a website where people take a current picture with an old picture of the same spot as an inset. It's often really sentimental. This picture is not.
5. I haven't seen the last movie but I know what happens. Here are some suggestions for Mr. Potter (click on the image to embiggen.)
6. Man, don't get on the bad side of Mark Twain.
7. Whoa, easy on the olives there buddy.
8. An XKCD classic - you don't how many times I think of that before not commenting on something on the internet.
9. Video time - Stephen Colbert manages to include references to both the Cubs and the White Sox in this. Go Chicago baseball!
10. Another classic, this one from Conan O'Brien or rather Robert Smigel and Triumph the Insult Comic Dog from 2002 where they have fun with Star Wars fans. It's about 10 minutes long so you may want to get a snack.
Triumph The Insult Comic Dog - Star Wars by ZaraV
Until next week, if I can get these links reinstated.