Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Tuesday Ten for 8/23 - Super Slidey Links

These links promise not to bore you with every last detail of their summer vacation.

1. Steve Martin reports things he learned while on tour.

2. Lowering the Bar reports on a Beer Cooler DUI. I love the question the judge asked at the arraignment.

3. Indexed provides a nice public service announcement.

4. Um, yeah, Henry's a smart kid

5. Joe Posnanski relates an inside baseball story. I just love these.

6. Here are a few slideshows. Oh wait, that's not a pun!

7. I love me some Gloria on Modern Family. Here's a slideshow of some of her best quotes. This could easily be a list but where's the page views in that! I'm disapointed they used the same pic for all the slides.

8. Here's a review of Night Vision Binoculars. I thought the payoff to this was obvious but what cracked me up was the "Customers who bought this item also bought" list which made much more sense after reading the review.

9. Video time - this guy pulls off the impossible. This is a long video but I thought it was a great story.

10. This video's short. Some would say this is what you get when you combine a Sox fan with a blonde. I didn't say it was me! (Hee! Hee!)

That's all for this week. At least the slides didn't end with Aunt Selma dropping them off at the Fotomat to be developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment