Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First Things First*

*As opposed to first things last.

I've been thinking about doing this for a while so I figured why not start now?  It's only ten years after it became popular.  Besides, I've got a set of posts lined up so it's a good time to start.

Why "The Unconventional Idiot?"  Because I'm not a fan of conventional wisdom and rarely follow it.  This often leads me to trouble which makes me the unconventional idiot.  I'll even sometimes post something about conventional wisdom and why I think it's wrong.  These are likely to be sports, music or TV related posts since that's what takes up my free time.  And I have a lot of free time.

As you can see from the title I'll be using the "Joe Posnanski asterisk" for asides.  This will keep me from filling the blog with parentheses.  Also, I'm positive most typos will be from missing words not misspellings if my experience writing emails means anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment