Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Tuesday Ten for 7/10 - All Star Links

It's a special list of baseball related links in honor of the all star game. These links promise not to rhyme tailor with sailor. Oh wait, that's not it...


1. ...That's it!

2. And continuing with the 12-year-old theme... The odd part is 5 days later there was a Wang-Dickey matchup.

3. I'm sure this happens a bunch but before Twitter no one knew.

4. I love scandals. More than sandals, I would say.

5. I enjoy everything about this.

6. As usual, a nice parody by The Onion. I always thought a good non sequitur nickname for an old time ballplayer would be "Old Shirts and Pants."

7. I think they do these every week. Here's last week's.

8. What CAN'T popcorn do!

9. I promise to never try this.

10. Just when you think it's safe to go back to the living room.

See you next time while I avoid losing home field advantage in a blowout.

No comments:

Post a Comment