Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Tuesday Ten for 3/6 - Lame Video Links

It's pretty much all Lamebooks and videos this week. If you're not a fan you may want to take the week off.


1. Let's start with the Lamebooks - yes, kids are pretty smart these days.

2. Once again, the mom cracks me up.

3. Lamebook likes Harry Potter and hates Twilight. I agree with both of these sentiments. 

4. Very clever. Although if you're really old school you wouldn't use the term "old school."

5. Kelly points out a nice visual. If there were flavored ice the "Ice Ice Baby" artist could be depicted.

6. I would guess this is worse than an apple orgy.

7. Videos, videos and more videos - this is pretty much not the way to act if you end up in the shot by accident.


8. From the great Maya Rudolph episode of SNL. I'm a big fan of Jay Pharoah's Jay Z imitation and I also loved the Bon Iver part. I agree with that whole-heartedly.



9. Spiderman had a bit of a rough go on Broadway. Sesame Street handles it.


10. Community returns next week. In honor of that, here's a montage of Dean Pelton's costumes from the flashback episode. He won an Oscar, you know.



That's all for this week. I'll be spending the next week avoiding getting crushed at a Broadway show.

No comments:

Post a Comment