It's pretty much all Lamebooks and videos this week. If you're not a fan you may want to take the week off.
1. Let's start with the Lamebooks - yes, kids are pretty smart these days.
2. Once again, the mom cracks me up.
3. Lamebook likes Harry Potter and hates Twilight. I agree with both of these sentiments.
4. Very clever. Although if you're really old school you wouldn't use the term "old school."
5. Kelly points out a nice visual. If there were flavored ice the "Ice Ice Baby" artist could be depicted.
6. I would guess this is worse than an apple orgy.
7. Videos, videos and more videos - this is pretty much not the way to act if you end up in the shot by accident.
8. From the great Maya Rudolph episode of SNL. I'm a big fan of Jay Pharoah's Jay Z imitation and I also loved the Bon Iver part. I agree with that whole-heartedly.
9. Spiderman had a bit of a rough go on Broadway. Sesame Street handles it.
10. Community returns next week. In honor of that, here's a montage of Dean Pelton's costumes from the flashback episode. He won an Oscar, you know.
That's all for this week. I'll be spending the next week avoiding getting crushed at a Broadway show.