Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Tuesday Ten for 10/9 - More Lame Links

These links promise not to throw change at you.

1. I'm really surprised more people don't make it hail.

2. I particularly love this one because it's near my neighborhood.

3. I'm considering changing the name of my wifi.

4. I wonder if Burt has a giant ladle I can use with this.

5. Must be one of them fancy lattes.

6. These plagues can be so difficult.

7. He doesn't need any stinking...

8. A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Why the long face?"


9. Video time (I know, you were expecting 2 more Lamebooks) - this is the method I use to get the attention of librarians.


10. It helps a little bit if you've seen the show but this works even without that.


Until next time, when I try to avoid being chased by a bull.


No comments:

Post a Comment